TAKE ACTION NOW!
- GET AN ENERGY CHECK
Start saving - get a Grundfos Energy Check now! This tool is
the ideal way to start the energy optimisation process. It helps
you determine the current energy consumption of your pump
installation and the probable life cycle costs of your installed
There are three simple steps to help you get started.
1. Contact your facility manager and ask:
- Who is in charge of our pump installations?
- What is our annual electricity consumption?
2. Team up with Grundfos to gather the following
- How many pumps are installed?
- How old are the pumps and what type are they?
- How do the pumps operate?
- What is the pump service history?
3. Get the full picture:
- Based on these steps Grundfos completes an Energy Check (see
process above). After fulfilment, you will have an Energy Check
report in hand, which identifies all potential savings in terms of
CO2, Energy Savings, Cost Savings, ROI including a prioritised
replacement list and a list of the installed base.